1. Rental conditions described in these points are considered accepted by the Customer once they confirm the order.
2. The prices are the ones indicated on the check out page.
3. At check-in you will have to provide either CASH or Credit Card Deposit of 200 Euros or 5000 czk. Deposit will be returned immediately if the scooter is returned undamaged and all term and condition have been meet in the contract..
4. The order is validated after the verify of availability and the confirm of the costumer.
6. The rate associated with the “24 hour” rental is valid for 24 hours after the rental. If the return is made after this time you will have to pay for another half day rental which will be repeating charge every 5 Hours.
7. The rate associated with the “2 Day” rental is valid for 48 hours after the rental. If the return is made after this time you will have to pay for another half day rental which will be repeating charge every 5 Hours.
9. You must hold and produce a driving licence that is valid the Czech Republic to drive a 125 cc Vespa.
10. All the Vespas of Prague By E Bike fleet are provided with Third Party Liability Insurance that You might inflict on a third party as a result of an accident involving the Vespa. You are recommended to possess General Accident Insurance.
12. Prague By Vespa is not liable for any damage suffered by persons and/or things that could occur during the rental period due to breaks, malfunctions and/or manufacturing fault, negligence or inappropriate use of rented products by the Customer.
14. The equipment must be returned in the same condition in which it was rented at the address and time agreed with Prague By Vespa.
15. If these conditions are not satisfied (equipment dirty or damaged) the Customer must compensate Prague By Vespa in an amount equal to the effective damage agreed upon in the signed retail agreement.
16. In the event of loss or robbery, the Customer will be held directly responsible and must compensate Prague By Vespa in an amount equal to the market value of the product.
17. In the event of early termination of the rental period by the Customer, the full amount will be charged . If the Customer requires an extension of the rental period, an agreement must be made with Prague By Vespa, who will check availability.
18. The Vespa must not be driven by anyone other than You and then only under the condition that Your ability to drive is not in any way impaired by mental or physical incapacity or restricted by the Law.
19. You must take care of the Vespa, keep it in good repair and condition, pay any fines for which You may be liable, reimburse Prague BY Vespa for any damage to the Vespa, and refund Prague BY Vespa for any costs it incurs.
20. You are liable for all fees, taxes, fines and penalties incurred in connection with the use of the vespa and for which Prague BY Vespa is charged, unless they have arisen through the fault of Prague BY Vespa.
21. When parking with the Vespa during, even for a short period, You undertake to lock it. You must never leave the Vespa unoccupied and unguarded with the keys in the ignition. In case of non-return or loss of the keys You will be charged for the total replacement of vespa locks as Prague BY Vespa will not bear the risk of the Vespa can be stolen with the missing key. You undertake to use the Vespa in a responsible manner and in particular, only for the purposes for which it is intended.
22. In particular, You must not use the Vespa under any of the following conditions or for any of the following purposes:
– driving the Vespa under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other type of narcotic substances,
– transportation of inflammable or dangerous goods, as well as toxic, corrosive, radioactive or other harmful substances,
– transportation of live animals (with the exception of domestic pets, subject to prior authorisation by Prague BY Vespa),
– intentionally committing any offence.
23. You will be liable for any offence committed during the service which relates in any way to your use of the Vespa, as if You were the owner of the Vespa.
24. Upon the request of the Police or any official body Prague BY Vespa may have to transfer Your personal data. Such transfer will be done in accordance with the data protection Laws of the Czech Republic.